Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kuya David and Ate Sharon visit Ruel Foundation, January 2017

Back in 2014 I gave up my comfy life in Australia and headed over to the Philippines to work in an orphanage called The Ruel Foundation. It did not work out to be the long-term venture I hoped it would be, but I still had a great time. I went back for a three week visit at the start of 2016.

After beginning a relationship with my beautiful now-fiancee Sharon I promised her that if I had work by the end of 2016, we would visit Ruel in January 2017.

God provided me with employment so I made good on my promise and we visited. Both of us were absolutely in our element and had an awesome time.





































 

















1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I'm so glad you and Sharon were able to go back together.

    ReplyDelete